Who said you cant have Chinese food when you’re losing weight?
This is ANOTHER noodle dish you can enjoy without the guilt ( My Beef Chow mein recipe is hugely popular with my fat loss clients, link is here)
Ready in 30 minutes and super easy to make, this serves as a great meal for two or a meal prep for a weekday lunch- just eat cold or chuck in the microwave for a couple of minutes.
A huge focus I have is to ensure my clients are eating food they love, that is quick and easy to make- I know many of you can't or don't want to spend hours in the kitchen!
Don't forget, I offer free no-obligation 30 minute transformation sessions, so if you are like my other clients, and want to lose fat, whilst not dedicating your life to making boring meals, lets have a chat.
320g Chicken breast mini fillets- normal chicken breasts are absolutely fine but I use these because they don’t need to be chopped up J
1 tbsp. Cornflour
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp water
½ Tsp Stevia
Chilli flakes, salt and pepper to taste
1 nest of noodles ( for example these)
Prep time: 20 min
Cooking time: 10min
1. Pour the soy sauce, vinegar, stevia and water into a small bowl and stir to combine
2. Put the chicken in a separate bowl, add the cornflour and toss the chicken a few times to coat
3. Cook the noodles in a pan and drain ( this can be done whilst frying the chicken in step 4 to save time)
4. Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan on a medium-high heat and fry the chicken and garlic, stir constant until light brown
5. Add the sauce created in step 1 , cover and cook the chicken until no longer pink inside- this will take about 5 minutes but please check that it is cooked through!
6. Whilst this is cooking you can get on with frying your veg, using low/zero calorie cooking spray ( LINK HERE) – NOTE: you can easily buy a pre done bag of stir fried veg – these cost about £1 and mean cooking is even quicker as there is no chopping up. However I just bought a load of broccoli, mange tout and beansprouts . If you choose to do what I do, make sure the broccoli florets are cut into quarters and fried for a couple of minutes before adding the mange tout .The mange tout should be fried for a minute of two, before adding the beansprouts – these will take about a minute and a half to cook.
7. Once everything is cooked, add the veg and noodles to the pan of chicken, combine and either serve or box up :)
#foodie #food #foodblogger #cleaneating #Protein #weightlossjourney #fitnessjourney #Girlsthatlift #Nutrition #Nutritionist #Diet #fatloss #weightloss #eatclean #Fitfam #Health #Healthyfood #Bikinibody #StAlbans #Harpenden #Radlett #Mealplan #Onlinecoach #Hertfordshire #fitnessmotivation #healthylifestyle #nutritiontips #macros #recipe #mealprep #fat #lowcarb #lowsugar